Tuesday, April 11, 2006

i'll try to blog in a positive way.
i guess..


i dint notice it myself either.. until you guys told me.
i cant believe that she would self-inflict pain on herself.. i always thought that she's living life to the fullest..
but no..
i did let you have the best in everything. i let you use those good things first, before i use them..
i told you how to plan your time well, i tried helping you.
i lectured you, not scolding nor shouting at you..
i love you alot.. & i know that you do felt the same way too..
but, why resort to slitting your wrists?
maybe not slitting your wrist, but inflicting pain on yourself..
but, why dont you tell me what problems are on your mind? people are just being nice to you, we're all trying our best to help you solve your difficulties..
why dont you tell us?
why wont you trust your only sister for once?


i dont know why.. but i'm feeling WAY WAY tired!!
the moment i got home, all i want was my comfortable bed..
but i cant, homeworks come first.
mid-years are approaching. & i'm NOT ready.
secondary 3's life is damn stressful.. & i kept having frequent headaches..
i do wish i can hit myself hard with a hammer.


stop coughing into my face bryan!!
ITS DAMN RUDE OF YOU,
now, i'm having a slight cough.. are you happy now?






































































no, i do not WANT TO INTERFERE anymore. shall i repeat myself? i'm washing my hands off the problems that have been occuring. i do felt pissed & mad myself. do you think that i'll feel neutral?
i dont even know what have even happened..
i was going to close down this fucked up crap..
all because of him, i've changed my mind.. yes.
i dont even know what kind of logic is in your head right now, but i feel that this "talk-behind-each-other's-back" has to stop.
isnt it so childish? i dont know who started this kind of thing..
but, i shouldnt interfere your life with your childhood friend or your primary friend shouldnt i?
you said i was the cause of the troubles.. FINE, what have i done wrong?
seriously, this thing have caused me thinking about it for 24/7..
i shall not hate him.. & neither do i hate you. hate me for all you want..
its beyond my limits afterall.


gossips, unhappiness.. why do i hear them in guides?
now, even the ex-cos are aiming at themselves..
learn to love,
not hate (:


fucked up.
i think i'm gonna die soon (:

No comments: